Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New! Happy 2012!!!

2011 for us was a pretty good year! We made it through happy and healthy, so I call that a success! I certainly know not all were as fortunate as us, and for them I truly hope 2012 is a better year! I pray that those who were sick in 2011, are healthy in 2012. For those that were unemployed in 2011, that they find a job in 2012. For those who lost a loved one in 2011, that they find peace in 2012. For those that struggled in 2011, that 2012 brings them ease. For those that were sad, lonely, unhappy in 2011, that 2012 brings them happiness, company and joy in 2012. I pray that 2012 is the best year yet!

Here is our 2011 in review:
January:
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:

December:

Yep! I'd say it was a great year! Cheers to 2011 and here's to 2012!


No comments: