Still no symptoms. I did have a pretty bad headache for 2 days this week, but I remedied it with a can of Pepsi. Who knew a can of Pepsi could do the trick? I was after the caffeine in it and it worked! Had I known that I would have drank it on day one. But that's it-- a headache. I am starting to feel really lucky! My energy levels have been pretty good too- walking every morning.
I haven't mentioned it on here yet, but my best friend and roommate from college is pregnant too. Actually-- 2 of them. One is due June 15th and the other is just a few weeks ahead of me. Very exciting to have 2 close friends that I can share this with. No matter how hard our struggle was, I was always thrilled for those around me that were able to get pregnant, but being able to share this experience with them is so much better!
Well...10 weeks today-- A prune. (is that what a prune really looks like?)
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

4 comments:
You always held on to your faith, knowing that it would happen when it was supposed to. Maybe this is His way of showing you that it was the right time.
I had migraines for 6months for sure and a little less in the 7th month and I was told Pepsi and tylenol and that did wonders. I am glad that things are going very well for you. I hope that we will be able to see each other this summer.
First of all...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!
Secondly, I'm glad that you don't have m/s. (knock on wood)! :)
a prune... amazing... can't wait to hear about the 11 week check up.
Post a Comment