Okay, so I
didn't update after my
appt. on Monday, b/c I got to the Dr.'s office...waited for 25 minutes... only to be told...she had to go deliver a baby. Bummer. So we rescheduled my
appt. for yesterday. I went to the
appt. yesterday, met with the Dr., she asked a million questions. Nice lady-- warm and friendly. Then came the bad part-- she wanted to do an ultrasound. Why bad, you ask??? Well... she
doesn't know how to use the machine. My OB does not know how to use an ultrasound machine. Scary you say? I agree. But I guess in her defense, if you have an ultrasound tech (who unfortunately is only there on Friday's), then maybe you
haven't had a need to learn? Not sure.
Any who, she tried for about 20 minutes, but I could tell, she
didn't know what she was doing. She knew I was starting to
freak out a bit. So she decided to send me to the hospital for an ultrasound-- to help calm my nerves.
So I went up to the hospital today, and Gary was able to go with me! We got to see our beautiful little baby! It was great! It's a strong little one-- heartbeat was 187! So excited! Here's a picture from today:

5 comments:
It's a real baby. You are a real Mommy! Congrats!! I have been praying for this moment for you.
Wow! Ultra sounds have really changed since my ultra sound days. No one needs to know how long ago. The picture is so nice and clear and
baby is so cute. Did they tell you the sex or you don't want to know?
I can't believe I have missed 16 post about this little baby... I have to catch up.
Yay! What a beautiful strong little baby! So glad to hear it went well!
Michelle we are soooo happy for you two. We can't wait for this little Robinson to come. Alison wants to play with some little cousins.
Post a Comment