Monday, May 18, 2009

1st OB Appt. Today!!

Okay, I am nervous and excited for today's appt. I have no idea what to expect. I am praying for an ultrasound, but have no idea if she will do one. I really hope she does though. I would love to hear the beautiful sound of the heartbeat again!

I am still feeling great. Had a wave of nausea last night- thought maybe I was going to throw up, but I think I was just hungry. Ate a bowl of Lucky Charms and it conveniently went away. I will say- I am having some odd cravings. Yesterday--I had to make homemade rice crispy treats. It was all I could think about. So I made them...ate some... and now I don't even want to look at the pan. I hope I can pawn them off on my neighbors kids this afternoon. Oh, and watermelon...I have been wanting watermelon- which is so not like me. I was even compelled to buy a whole watermelon when I was grocery shopping this week-- weird!

Still in the process of telling people and it is so fun! I love to hear people's reaction. I think they think I am kidding--for a split second. Which is understandable since for the past 5 years every time pregnancy has come up my standard response has been "We're working on it." It is such a nice thing to get to tell people!

Okay, time to focus...on work! Not an easy feat these days. :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for watermelon! I wanted watermelon in the last couple of months when it was hot - there were days where I could've eaten a whole 1/2 a watermelon by myself!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it normal I am crying like a baby? I am so happy for you guys I can't stand it!

Tracy said...

YOu know Michelle when I was pregnant with Alison I never got sick either but I had bouts of nausea til I would get some food in me then I felt better.