This year... I received my first ever Mother's Day cards. First one was from my mom and dad last week! So cute! It pegged me perfectly (it was one of those cartoony cards!). So thoughtful!
Then yesterday-- I went to church alone. Gary informed me he couldn't go b/c he needed to do something. I certainly knew what that meant. I got home from church and a beautiful flower arrangement and a beautiful card were waiting for me. Again, so sweet and thoughtful. Then he made me breakfast! :) Very yummy! It was a nice day. Amazes me to think next year at this time... we will have a baby to celebrate Mother's Day with! Amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Michelle, what a wonderful Mother's day you had. Something great to celebrate. Reading your blog brings tears to my eyes. You are such a good writer.
Post a Comment