Friday, May 15, 2009

8 Weeks Today! YAY!!

I seriously feel like every week is moving so slow! I know they say once you get to the second trimester everything seems to speed up. I don't want to rush things but I feel like the second trimester will never get here!

I am still feeling really good. Went to the gym yesterday afternoon--only walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes. Last night though--whoa! I was exhausted! My sister called at 7:30 and I was just about to get into bed. ha! I did watch TV for a while, but couldnt make it through the Grey's Anatomy finale. :( Thank god for DVR!

Today our baby is the size of a raspberry!
Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you cant feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

No comments: