Today marks the start of my work's summer Fridays (we get every other Friday off!)! I get a 4 day weekend and I could not be more happy about it! Of course, sleeping in with 2 dogs and a cat that are starving in the a.m. doesn't happen, but that is okay-- I love quiet mornings. I have cut back on my coffee intake-- only enjoying it on the weekends (and half caf at that), so I get to enjoy a yummy, hot mug of hazelnut coffee this morning! It is like heaven!
Well today our baby is the size of a green olive (so glad not a black olive- blech!):
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

2 comments:
congratulations. I am so excited for you and you will be in my thoughts and I'll be reading!
I'm sorry I'm a little late to the party. I've been following your blog for a while through Maybebabyblog.blogspot.com and it has been a while since I've logged on. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment