Friday, June 12, 2009

12 Weeks Today! Woot! Woot!

YAY! Finally made it! Good-bye first trimester... HELLO second trimester! Can you tell I am excited??

Whew...I will tell you... I am exhausted! I just got back from a week in Houston and St. Louis and all this traveling is exhausting. Actually, I am not sure if it is the traveling or the late nights/ early mornings that are doing me in. From Houston to St. Louis there was terrible weather. It was like monsoon season in St. Louis and my plane got in over an hour late on Wednesday night. So by the time I got to my room it was after 10:30pm. Hadn't been online all day, so had some work to do. Anyone who knows me knows that I am normally in bed by 9- 9:30, so this was way past my bedtime. Then today, silly me, I booked a 7:15am flight not thinking about the fact that would mean the alarm would need to go off at 4am. Yawn! But all in all it was a great trip and very productive!

This week-- A Plum! Haven't had a plum in years!
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

COngrats... I know this is a monumental time for you... Praise Him... but I do have to say with all the traveling you should know not to make a 7:45 plane trip unless you absolutely HAVE TOO... he he he

encore109 said...

it's the baby that is contributing to your tiredness as well! you need to rest as much as possible....once he/she is here, there's no rest for the weary any time soon!!!
Love ya,
Denise