Witnessed some cute moments last night. Friends of ours wanted to go out to dinner to celebrate their anniversary so they asked if we would keep their 4 month old for a couple hours. Of course we were all over it! Gary was so good about helping me. I needed to make dinner and so I put him on baby duty. He did so good. A natural! It was funny to hear him talking to the baby. At one point I think I heard him ask Aiden to "meet him half way" on something. lol- too cute! Just gives me insight to whats to come when our baby is here.
Today- Jellybean is a lemon. LOVE fresh squeezed lemonade!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

1 comment:
The insomnia is (in my opinion) God's way of getting you ready for the middle of the night feedings... I had it too and when I was waking up 2 and 3 times at night I thought that my preganancy insomnia was a blessing in disquise... but they usually are aren't they... so glad to hear about your little lemon today.
Post a Comment