Monday, June 8, 2009

Operation Tell Boss- Complete!

Told my boss today-- phew! It went well. She was excited and I knew she would be. She is a very sweet person, a mom and just an all around nice person-- so I knew she would be thrilled. When she became my boss earlier this year we were just starting back up seeing the Dr. and since the clinic is so far, I needed to give her some insight to what we were going through. She was so supportive at that point, so I knew she would be thrilled with the news. It is nice to have it out there. Now I feel like it is official. Why telling my boss makes it official I have no idea!

Onto another crazy week of traveling. That is another reason I am glad I told my boss. At some point-- I wont be able to do all this traveling. I leave tomorrow for Houston for a night and then Wednesday I head to St. Louis for 2 nights. June will be over before I know it. I am so thankful that I feel good and not sick-that would make all this traveling unbearable.

Anxiously waiting for Friday to be here. Not sure why Friday means so much. I mean I know technically I will be 12 weeks, but it is not like I have another Dr. appt. to confirm that things haven't changed since week 11. I think it is just being able to say-- 2nd trimester. My next Dr. appt is 2 weeks from today. Not sure what they will do, but I think the Nurse Practitioner could tell after my last appt. that I was shaken and to ease my mind she wanted me to come in earlier. Hopefully! :)

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So are you going back to work? Or becoming a stay at home mom? That will be the next hard thing to talk with your boss about... I know it was for me... bc I just loved George to death.