Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 Weeks Old Today!

Our little man is 3 weeks old today! Thankfully we had a pretty good night last night-- only up every 3 hours! I honestly think I am running on adrenaline and caffeine. That does end at some point... right?!?  I am loving it though. Gary and I will just sit and stare at our boy in amazement that he is actually ours. So blessed!


Snoozing away this morning!

We tested out our new video camera (Flip HD) that my parents got us for Christmas.  Thank god for technology! Between Skype and the video camera-- our family doesnt need to miss a thing! Of course not as good as being here in person, but sad to think that for hundreds of years these moments were missed out on by those that were not there in person.

Here is Liam hanging out on his play mat last night:




No comments: