19 degrees this mornig! Where do I live?? Dont we live in the south? Isnt it supposed to be warm in the south? To make matters worse...we lost power at 11pm last night and it didnt come on until 7am. Also... Tanner was not happy about the power people working out in the front yard...so he barked from 3am on. :( Rough night...but I probably slept the best I have slept in a week! Gary, Liam and I all snuggled up on the couch under blankets. Since I couldnt look at the clock (no power) I couldnt obsess about time between feedings...so I just slept, fed him if he was hungry and got up and changed him when he was fussing but not hungry. Maybe I should sleep on the couch every night...
Our little man is 4 weeks old today but I am going to wait till Tuesday to post his 1 month old picture. Can you believe Liam will be 1 month on Tuesday??????????? Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment