Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great News!! and Pictures...

Well I am so happy to announce that we have a contract on our house!! Wahoo!! Thank God!! A family relocating from Shreveport made us an offer on our house on Wednesday...we accepted!  This was our second offer. Our first offer didnt go so well.  It was a couple that totally low balled us.  We went back and forth 7 times and then eventually gave up offering. Their last offer was $2500 from our bottom line.  $2500...$15/month on a 30 year mortgage! Oh well... we are making out much better with the second offer! We couldnt be more happy!  Our closing is February 19th! I LOVE that we will be able to get moved and somewhat settled while I am on maternity leave. While it will be very stressful moving with a 8 week old...ultimately with work it will be best!

So...where are we going  you ask?? I am not ready to announce that!  We are still waiting on Gary's orders. We have verbal committment from his Detailer, but I dont want to jinx anything. Stay tuned...the announcement will come this week!

Last weekend we had our family pictures done.  The picture I shared last Sunday was one that we got as a sneak peek. I was very happy with the pictures she took! The girl who took them is a local art teacher who does some freelance on the side. For the price...I am very happy!  Here are a few of my favorite:











1 comment:

Aunt Marie said...

Hi Michelle & Gary,

Congratulations on the contract. Phew! you'll be quite busy. I just enjoy looking at your new pictures. Keep posting them. Already Liam has grown so much. Four and half months before we get to meet him. Can't wait. Love,Aunt Marie