What do you do when your son decides to pee everywhere while you are changing his diaper? Oh... and when I say everywhere...I mean everywhere...poor kid had Tee-Tee on his face. :( When you only slept 2 hours last night... you start laughing hysterically and then start crying.
It was kinda like this...
Yup! That was my morning.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Michelle:
I am so happy for you and Gary. I have been following your blog and praying for y'all. I met y'all one time and we discussed how you and I both were experiencing infertility.
After 11 years of infertility I just had a baby girl!!!
I know y'all are going to do a great job raising Liam.
"For such a long time there were only your footprints and laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."
2 comments:
Michelle:
I am so happy for you and Gary. I have been following your blog and praying for y'all. I met y'all one time and we discussed how you and I both were experiencing infertility.
After 11 years of infertility I just had a baby girl!!!
I know y'all are going to do a great job raising Liam.
Keep writing; your stories are fun to read.
awe. that's mommyhood sometimes for ya.
(also, I just LOVE that commercial)
Post a Comment