We have also tried sleep sacks. They keep him nice and warm, but his hands manage to find his face and he keeps himself awake.
So...earlier this week... after reading on the internet I decided to try a Woombie. For $30 I ordered one and it was delivered yesterday. I was so excited to try it out last night. Well... like with everything else... he was content for about 45 minutes and then he woke up wailing. He was pissed. I could see he was trying to get his arms out, but couldnt and it was making him so mad. Made me feel terrible and I ended up taking him out of it. :( I will try it again...at some point. The reviews I have read online it seems most babies love it... maybe he just needs to get used to it. Not sure! He was SO cute in it though....I had to take a picture!
And...just because it is so funny... I need to share this picture. Liam was hungry...Mommy wasnt moving fast enough for him... He thought Daddy's face would give him some milk. ha!!!


1 comment:
hee hee, i love that. they try to suck on whatever is closest!
Post a Comment