Friday, July 3, 2009

15 Weeks Today!

Man... do I feel like this has been an emotional and dramatic week. It is Friday and I am unexpectedly in CT. Sadly my grandmother passed away on Wednesday night. I was extremely sad to get the news on Thursday morning, but honestly, I am so relieved that my grandmother is finally out of pain and in heaven resting peacefully! From what I hear (from my mom and family) her last few weeks were less than comfortable. RIP Memere-- I love you and miss you already!

So today-- I am 15 weeks! I have been feeling good this week- trying to really take it easy. I think I am going through a growth spurt though b/c I have what feels like some pinching and tugging. It doesn't hurt, but I notice it.

Week 15- Naval Orange- so cute!
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

No comments: