Friday, July 17, 2009

17 Weeks Today!

Sorry I am so late with the post today! To say my day was slightly crazy-- that would be an understatement. I started early with grocery shopping and it all went crazy from there. I wont go into details-- as they would bore you to death, but lets just say I will be having a serious talk with my Dr. on Thursday about the care I am receiving from her. I am to the point that I am considering finding a new Dr.--which at 17 weeks would be less an ideal. But ultimately, if I am not happy with the care I have received to this point-- do I really want this woman delivering my baby?

So onto being 17 weeks! I've decided to start including this weekly quiz of information.

How far along: 17 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: +3
Maternity clothes: Yes! Except I have one pair of capris that still fit. I am in desperate need of some shirts. Hopefully I can hit the mall on Sunday.
Stretch marks: Not that I have noticed
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat daily!
Food cravings: I am still stuck on fruit-- banana's, peaches, pineapple, etc.
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No thank god!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Being able to do things on my own. I cant even really clean my own house. Which sounds like a blessing, but it's not. Gary is so helpful, but I HATE having him do it all by himself. Makes me feel so bad!
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully my trip to CT at the end of August.
Weekly Wisdom: None-- I will have to start thinking about this one!
Milestones: None this week

This week our Jellybean is the size of a turnip. Eww... turnips are blech! :) You will notice this weeks picture is not fruit and a little different from past weeks. The website where I usually get my baby size pictures is not working. :( So for this week-- a turnip!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That a big turnip... maybe your baby will be a big one like P... he was 9.10 at birth.. yikes.

Violet said...

glad things are going well. how great that you've got the doppler to put your mind at ease.