With the episodes I have had-- this little machine has been a lifesaver for me. Just to hear that tiny little heart beating... rests my heart! It is the most precious and greatest sound ever. I listen almost everyday and sometimes I literally just lay there and listen-- completely amazed at the idea that there is a little life growing inside me. I am not sure if I have fully accepted the reality. I look at my belly-- I see that it has grown, I have pulls and tugs here and there telling me my insides are growing, but I think part of me is still unsure that this is not a dream! I'll let you know when reality hits! Hopefully it is before 12/25/09! :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Tiny Little Heartbeat...Oh how I love thee...
I don't think I have mentioned it on here yet, but in my neurosis I decided to rent a doppler machine. For those that don't know a doppler is a small hand held machine that allows you to hear the baby's heartbeat. I decided to rent it when I was around week 11. The time between appointments was more than I could bare and just having the ability to hear the heartbeat at home was so appealing to me. So for a small price, I rented a doppler.
With the episodes I have had-- this little machine has been a lifesaver for me. Just to hear that tiny little heart beating... rests my heart! It is the most precious and greatest sound ever. I listen almost everyday and sometimes I literally just lay there and listen-- completely amazed at the idea that there is a little life growing inside me. I am not sure if I have fully accepted the reality. I look at my belly-- I see that it has grown, I have pulls and tugs here and there telling me my insides are growing, but I think part of me is still unsure that this is not a dream! I'll let you know when reality hits! Hopefully it is before 12/25/09! :)
With the episodes I have had-- this little machine has been a lifesaver for me. Just to hear that tiny little heart beating... rests my heart! It is the most precious and greatest sound ever. I listen almost everyday and sometimes I literally just lay there and listen-- completely amazed at the idea that there is a little life growing inside me. I am not sure if I have fully accepted the reality. I look at my belly-- I see that it has grown, I have pulls and tugs here and there telling me my insides are growing, but I think part of me is still unsure that this is not a dream! I'll let you know when reality hits! Hopefully it is before 12/25/09! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know exactly what you are talking about... I am so glad that you rented one bc I bought one of the cheap ones that does not work and it scared me everytime I could not hear the heart beat... you are not dreaming girl you little one is on the way...
Post a Comment