Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Was that a flutter I felt???????

I think it might have been. I think I felt my very first distinctive flutter today! So excited! I was sitting very still and willing it to happen so we will have to see when the next one comes.

So excited- Gary and I ordered our nursery furniture today. I think pulling together the nursery is going to really start to make it all seem real. I mean, the growing belly certainly makes it seem real, but to have a whole new room in our house--wow! The nursery is going to be a spare room that we don't use for anything. Generally the door to that room is closed and we really have nothing in it. I have had the door open for a few days and I think that once we get furniture in there and decorate-- it will all seem real. Cant wait!

Tomorrow I am going to see the Perinatologist. I could use a few prayers that all looks good! I really am hoping that the placenta has moved up and away from the cervix and my high risk status can be reduced. Not that I plan to over do it, but I would really like to make my trip to CT in August. This would be my last visit to CT before the baby and it would be nice to get some visits in and just enjoy some time with family and friends.

Here is my growth picture for today. I am tired today-- cant stop yawning and I feel like you can see it in my face (and my hair-- I swear I did not just roll out of bed). I was dressed and presentable (now that I have written this-- maybe not!), so I needed to take advantage of the photo opportunity. The bump looks like the same size as last week-- what do you think??

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So exciting... this is just the beginning... next you will feel an elbow in your rib cage but all great little blessings (in disguise)