I am not sure if many of you have noticed the baby countdown in the right hand column of my blog, but it sure makes me giggle sometimes. I guess like a real baby there are times of the day that the baby is really active-- spinning in circles and other times where the baby must be sleeping b/c it barely moves. It just makes me giggle when I visit my blog sometimes and the baby is spinning in circles. I am still waiting to feel our little guy. From what I have heard it is completely amazing and I am hoping to feel him soon!!
Oh and it says I only have 155 days left-- that seems crazy to me! I feel like it is going to be December before I know it! 5 months on Saturday-- YIKES!!! Oh and for all your early Christmas shoppers-- that means 5 months till Christmas!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment