So... turns out this chick needs to stay put! Had some bleeding on Sunday night- again! and my Dr. has now put me on a travel restriction. Which to be quite honest-- is a-okay by me. Other than my trip to CT at the end of August, all my upcoming travel was for work and I really am in need of a break. The past month-- all the traveling and with my grandmother's death layered on top-- I am worn out. I think the bleeding was my body's way of saying-- "Lady, you are over doing it!" So I will not be going anywhere anytime soon. Dr. also thought it would be good to refer me to see a perinatologist, so I will hopefully have that appointment next week. I will be really interested to hear what they have to say. We will get another ultrasound and hopefully all will look good! Heartbeat has been really good the past few days- so that has definitely helped to calm my nerves a bit.
Also had my blood drawn today for my 4 quad screen. I guess this is the testing that looks for markers for downs syndrome, spinal bifida, etc. Hopefully that will all come back okay.
Other than that-- all is going well. I am happy to be home for a while and next on my list is baby furniture. I am hoping G and I can take a ride soon to Babies-R-Us to look at what all they have! I cant wait to register!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment