Saturday, October 10, 2009

29 Weeks!!! (yesterday)

I was lazy yesterday...just couldn't bring myself to post. I am still feeling lazy today, but I know I have to get the post done! :)

I feel like I am in that lull before the storm. There is lots to do with the nursery, but I seem to want to procrastinate. I need to start the organization process and put stuff away and where it belongs, but I seem to be stalling that process. Not sure why... I know i will get to it eventually, but usually I am so quick to do stuff like this. This is a big football weekend (LSU tonight, Cowboys tomorrow) and that really only holds my attention for so long, so maybe I will be bored enough to get stuff done. Here's hoping!

Baby's kicks seem to be a little bit weaker the past couple days. He is still kicking, but not as strong as he was earlier in the week. It is so hard to not freak out about this sort of thing. I feel like I will never feel like we are in the clear. I am at a point where I feel like I am over analyzing everything. Actually I think I have done this all 29 weeks! Growing a baby is such a precious thing and it is so delicate. All I want is for it all to go right. Praying daily that it just all goes right!

Here are my stats for this week:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks 1 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +21 at my Dr. appt. this week. That is up 4 from my last appt. I think I need to slow down!!
Maternity clothes: All- cant live without them at this point.
Stretch marks: Not that I have noticed
Sleep: Not too bad.
Best moment this week: Our fun weekend last weekend
Food cravings: candy
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: not really missing anything this week...
What I am looking forward to: at this point... getting to meet my little guy!
Milestones: none this week

This week jellybean is the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.

1 comment:

shawna said...

I am so excited for you. I hope the "nesting" will kick in the next few weeks, and then you will be looking for stuff to do. I must warn you, I never got that urge.