Thursday, October 8, 2009

Having to say "See You Soon"...

Today was a day I knew would eventually come, but I never thought it would come this quick or be me who was still here. When we moved into our neighborhood 2 3/4 years ago we were blessed with fantastic neighbors! We really lucked out! Our neighbors across the street- R & J- were like our kindred spirits. We clicked immediately. J and Gary are very similar and me and R-- well, lets just say she became like a sister to me very very quickly! It was like moving next door to instant best friends.
R&J decided to move back to Tx-- where they are from and were fortunate enough to have their house sell in 3 days. Yes...I think it was on the market for only 3 days and they had an offer. They closed in less than a month. It is crazy- it literally all happened so fast and considering I was gone for most of September-- it happened way too fast.
So R and the kids left today. Said good-bye last night. Made me sad. Hard to look across the street now at their house and know that someone else is living in it. :(
We had a bbq last week to wish them well. I wanted to share some pictures:

Enjoying some burgers

Chatting away

Roasting some marshmallows in our bonfire
The "Girls"- Shannon, Rachelle, me and Lisa

I know I have posted this one before, but I wanted to post again--me and Rachelle
They will be missed!!

No comments: