Ugh...I was lazy again yesterday and didn't post my weekly update. I usually post first thing in the morning on Friday's, but yesterday I had meetings first thing and had to prep for them right when I logged on the computer. Before I knew it-- the day was over. So here it is 3:38am on Saturday morning, I cant sleep and I am on the computer. I would love to sleep from 10pm to 7am straight-- that would be heaven, but seems completely impossible.
Had another good week this week. Time just keeps flying by! Decided this week that my last work trip really wasn't my last. Our annual Operations meeting is the first week in November...I have decided to make the trip. I thought long and hard about this last weekend and just decided that since I am feeling so good, I can travel and it will really be beneficial for me to be there. If I didn't go... my option was to participate via phone for 9 hour days for 2.5 days. Ummm...yeah...I have a hard time paying attention on a 2 hour conference call let alone a full day. Would not happen. So I will make the trek to New Jersey. I figure if I stay really well hydrated and get a decent amount of sleep, I should have no problems. This will truly be my last trip!
Had a Dr. appt this week. Gary asked the nurse practitioner if she could tell by my belly measures about how big the baby was. Her response: "He is not going to be a small baby." Then she smiled. It was kind of an evil smile. One that told me... I might be in some trouble. Ha! Crap! The dream of a small 6lb. baby has disappeared. Now I am just praying he isn't over 10lbs!
Here are my stats for this week:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks 1 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +25 at my last Dr. appt. YIKES! Time to put away the Halloween candy!
Maternity clothes: All- went on a desperate search for jeans last night- thankfully found a pair!
Stretch marks: Nothing but those 2 marks by my belly button
Sleep: It's 3:46am--need I say more??
Best moment this week: Having my house cleaned... and not having to be the one to do it! :)
Food cravings: nothing
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: not really missing anything this week...
What I am looking forward to: at this point... getting to meet my little guy!
Milestones: none this week
Jellybean is still a squash this week.
Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment