Finally have some nice weather here this weekend. We have had so much rain in the past 3 weeks-- if I was a duck I would be in heaven. The sun is shining this morning and the outlook for the week looks nice! I am headed to NJ on Monday and will be there until Thursday night. Lots going on this week with work and I need to remember to stay well hydrated! I have 2 presentations to do while I am in NJ and I keep joking with my boss that all the stress is going to put me into pre-term labor. Ha! I am totally joking and if by any chance I am jinxing myself-- I will be pissed! I know it will all be fine! It will be a fun week and I am looking forward to it!
Another thing this week--we are anxiously awaiting the birth of our best friend's (C&S) son. Back when I was 5 weeks, I was chatting with one of my very best friends and she gave me the news that she and her hubby were expecting! They were 12 weeks at that point. She she and I have been able to experience this ride together and it has been great! Her due date is this Tuesday and I cant wait to get the news from her that it is "time!" Her hubby and Gary are best friends too, so I am excited that they get to experience fatherhood together. Oh... and just to reminisce-- here is the 4 of us almost one year ago in Mexico:
Wishing lots and lots of luck to C & S!!! Cant wait to meet your little guy!
How Far Along: 32 Weeks 1 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +25 at my last Dr. appt.
Maternity clothes: All- cant live without them at this point.
Stretch marks: still keeping an eye on those 2 marks by my belly button-- nothing new though!
Sleep: pretty good this week!
Best moment this week: Not sure... I had a great week overall!
Food cravings: Last night I ordered Hawaiian Pizza (pineapple and ham)- I have NEVER ordered a Hawaiian pizza before- I have no idea what came over me. It was delicious though!
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No, but LOTS of braxston hicks this week
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: not really missing anything this week...
What I am looking forward to: at this point... getting to meet my little guy!
Milestones: none this week
Jellybean is still the size of a squash... getting tired of this veggie!
Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment