Monday, October 26, 2009
31 Week Belly Shot
Here is my most recent belly shot-- taken yesterday. My Mom tells me I need to stop holding my belly in my pictures b/c it makes my belly look bigger... well... here you go Mom...not holding my belly and I have to say... I am looking pretty big! :)
Oh, and I swear I own shirts that are not grey. Not sure why every time I take a picture I have a grey shirt on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now you know I just went down and scrolled thru all the pics to see if you really do have gray on in everyone - pretty much!! LOL. Don't worry too much about the size of the baby, they always predict and then it never seems to be as big as they thought. Remember - you don't have to be a hero - go for the meds if you need them!! It's almost time . . Miss and Love ya, Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment