Monday, December 7, 2009

37 Week Belly Shot

I know I have slacked on belly shots the past couple weeks.  I guess I kinda just feel like not much has changed.  Maybe I dropped a little?  Hard for me to tell. 


Going for my weekly Dr. appt. this morning... wonder if there has been any progress.  I am not feeling much.  Occasionally I think I have what might be a contraction...but then I think it is wishful thinking and all in my head!

Hard to believe this is my last full week of work! I am really so excited to get a mental break from it all. I know coming back to work in March will be no walk in the park, but I am hopeful that I will be okay. 

Had a "nesting" day yesterday!  I have been wanting to make a batch of spaghetti sauce for weeks now-- so I could freeze it and have it available when we need it. I have totally procrastinated.  Well, finally did that yesterday! Yum!  I also tackled our laundry room-- which needed a good scrub down.  Then... onto my closet.  Holy cow! I know much of my clothes I haven't been able to wear b/c I have been pregnant, but honestly... half of it I probably haven't worn in a couple years. I am happy to say that Salvation Army will be getting 4 big garbage bags full of clothes and shoes from me this week!! I love the way my closet looks today-- organized and clean! Yesterday was quite productive for me!!

Well... hopefully I have an exciting update after my Dr. appt. today... I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Michelle you look gorgeous :) Love ya!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Yeah... Yeah... Yeah is all I can say... so excited for you... can't wait to see the baby.