Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bath time in the big boy bath

Liam's belly button finally fell off and we were able to give him a bath in his big boy bath.  He actually seemed to really like it and I can already see how bath time will become an important part of our evening routine. Is it crazy that at only 2.5 weeks old I am thinking about evening routines already?  I just like the idea of a "plan" for each night.  Bath, feeding, quiet time, then bed. I know that at this age-- that plan will not work each night, but honestly-- I think it is more of a routine for me and Gary vs. Liam. Ha! Here are some pictures from our first big boy bath...







We also attempted at taking some family shots in front of the Christmas tree. 


This is his "Power to the People" pose.




With Auntie Nee Nee


Christmas Family Photo with Mommy and Daddy



So sad that my family is leaving today. The week with them went by way too fast! Time flies when you dont want it to.  Hopefully we will get to see them again soon! I know Liam is going to miss them bunches!

1 comment:

MARIE said...

Some great pictures Michelle. I like the "Power to the People". Love, Aunt Marie