Liam Patrick was born today at 1:52pm, weighed 7lbs. 6oz and is 21 inches of PERFECT! He is absolutely beautiful and I will post all about the experience in the next few days.
A few quick pictures-
5 comments:
Margo
said...
Welcome Liam... we love you. Your mommy and daddy have waited a LONG time for you. You are a very lucky little boy!
Yeah Yeah Yeah... was just thinking about you in the shower tonight (that sounds funny but you get it)... and I came to the computer to find this... yeah yeah... he is perfect and I love the last picture he looks like a little man already... can't wait to hear the story and thanks for posting so quickly...
I have tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you, mommy! You have been through so much to get to this day, and I am in awe for you. I can't wait to hear more.
Hey Michelle and Gary, Congratulations! Liam is beautiful. We can't wait to meet him and welcome him in to his wonderful CT family. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Love Aunt Donna, Uncle Paul and family
Congratulations Michelle and Gary - what a beautiful little boy you have. We are so happy for you; this is a blessed Christmas!! Love, Aunt Lisa Uncle Rick and Abby.
"For such a long time there were only your footprints and laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."
5 comments:
Welcome Liam... we love you. Your mommy and daddy have waited a LONG time for you. You are a very lucky little boy!
Yeah Yeah Yeah... was just thinking about you in the shower tonight (that sounds funny but you get it)... and I came to the computer to find this... yeah yeah... he is perfect and I love the last picture he looks like a little man already... can't wait to hear the story and thanks for posting so quickly...
I have tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you, mommy! You have been through so much to get to this day, and I am in awe for you. I can't wait to hear more.
Hey Michelle and Gary, Congratulations! Liam is beautiful. We can't wait to meet him and welcome him in to his wonderful CT family. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Love Aunt Donna, Uncle Paul and family
Congratulations Michelle and Gary - what a beautiful little boy you have. We are so happy for you; this is a blessed Christmas!! Love, Aunt Lisa Uncle Rick and Abby.
Post a Comment