Yesterday was a visit full day. Gary and I made the 2 hour trek to where his grandparents live so we could introduce Liam to his great-grandparents. It was nice! I am so happy that Liam still has 2 great grandmothers and a great grandfather. I will say... it did make me sad though to think that Liam will never have the chance to meet my grandparents. I know that he has angels watching over him, but I would have loved to have been able to have him meet his great grandparents on my side. Thank god for memories-- I will just need to be sure I share lots and lots of memories with Liam.
On Wednesday Liam had his first visit with Santa! He was asleep the whole time. Better than screaming! :)
We will be sure to take lots of pictures this afternoon of Liam with his Mimi, Grampy and Auntie Nee!
To all our family and friends- We wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2010!


No comments:
Post a Comment