Wow- what a week! This week literally flew by me. I have NO idea where the time went. Work was crazy this week-- conference call after conference call after conference call. Makes the days fly by. I don't think next week will be any quieter, so I better just get used to it. Hopefully I can get all my last minute stuff done and really feel like I am settled when it is time to go out. If I don't get it done... oh, well... I tried!
Not much on the agenda this weekend. I am hoping to be in a nesting mood tomorrow. Gary will be gone most of the day and I will be home alone. Perfect chance to get some last minute cleaning done and to relish in the fact that this might be my second to last weekend without our little one here. Eekkk! That is so exciting (aka- scary!)!!
This week jellybean is the size of a watermelon!! YAY!! I remember all those weeks back when he was just the size of olive or a lemon or a lime... memories!! hehehe
Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).
Here is my weekly stats update:
How Far Along: 37 Weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Not posting, but happy to say I hadn't gained any weight at my last appt! :)
Maternity clothes: All
Stretch marks: :( Yup- they are still there. Gary tells me they are not that bad-- ha!!
Sleep: More bad nights than good nights this week :(
Best moment this week: Not sure... don't think i had any bad moments
Food cravings: See last weeks craving... just let it continue! :(
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No, but my braxton hicks are becoming much more frequent.
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting to the point where I feel like it wants to pop. The top is bulging a little--looks very weird!
What I miss: not really missing anything this week...
What I am looking forward to: only 1 more full week of work and I am on MATERNITY LEAVE!!!!!
Milestones: Being full term today!! YAY!


1 comment:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! So excited for you! YAY! Hope all is well. You look lovely. Congratulations on full term, as you know it's a great milestone.
Post a Comment