Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WE ARE HAVING A BABY THIS MONTH!!!!!!!

Yup--minor freak out...no worries!! This was literally the very first thing that popped into my head this morning.  I cant believe December is here already. I feel like I have been waiting years for this month.  Time really has gone by so fast, but while living it... it seemed to have gone by so slow. 

I am so ready to have our little guy here!  I am "trying" to work frantically this week making sure all of my work responsibilities are taken care of before I go out.  I just feel like I need to be sure I am not forgetting anything for those that are covering for me.  I have wonderful co-workers and I know they will all be fine, but I just want to be sure I am thinking of everything they might need to know.  Nearly impossible!

We are doing weekly Dr. appts now and as of yesterday-- I was not dilated at all.  I know that it really means nothing, but it was kind of a bummer.  I am glad that he is in a head down position though. 

Let the final countdown begin!! Wahoo!!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Michelle and Gary, We are so excited for you. You sound like you're really stressing out about work. Take deep breaths and relax. This is probably your last chance to really relax before your little one gets here. Wish you both Good Luck! I'll be waiting for your phone call or your Mom's. Love Aunt Marie

Violet said...

I do not know you, but I could not be more excited for you both! I can't wait until you get to hold you're sweet baby in your arms, it's amazing.
(fyi, my first son came at 37 weeks, and i was not dialated at all either. i hope baby comes at least a little early for you so there's not too long of a wait!)