Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Settling In...

We are really working on settling in and getting to know our new little guy.  The nights have been interesting. We had 3 bad nights-- up every hour and then last night... I literally struggled to wake him every 3.5 hours to feed him. He wanted nothing to do with me-- ha!  Not sure what the change was last night, but I am anxious to see what tonight is like. I bought a sleep positioner yesterday and last night was the first night we used it...not sure if that is what helped him settle in to a deep sleep or not. He was also awake more yesterday... so maybe he was just super tired last night. He has slept quite a bit today... tonight really will be interesting.

Tomorrow we are going to take Liam for pictures with Santa. I have been debating for a couple weeks about whether or not I thought it was a good idea, but since he came a week earlier than expected- I think it will be okay. We will literally go to the mall only for that reason and Santa wont even touch him-- I will hold him in the picture. I just cant let his very first Christmas go by without marking it with a picture with Santa.  I will post tomorrow.

For your viewing pleasure...here are a couple pictures from the past couple days-





No comments: