Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3rd Trimester Nausea

:( I flew through 1st trimester without so much as an upset stomach. 2nd trimester was a total breeze. 3rd trimester= awful nausea. :( For the past week and a half I have been having these terrible bouts of nausea. They happen after I eat a meal and I dont really think it is from overeating. I was nausea this morning after a bowl of cereal (special K) and tonight all I had for dinner was a grilled cheese and some tomato soup. Man oh man...I feel awful right now. I tried Tums-- they didnt help. Blech... just needed to vent!


Oh, for those dedicated readers (b/c I know there are so many of you-- lol!!) if you have tried to leave a comment and have had trouble, I think I might have solved the problem. I love comments, so feel free to comment away!!

2 comments:

Violet said...

Well it sux you're starting to feel sick now. hopefully it won't last too long, and luckily you didn't feel that way the whole pregnancy! things seem to be flying along so wonderfully for you and I'm so happy. I just stumbled upon your old blog a while back and i check in every once in a while. just so happy to see things are good!

shawna said...

You are in the home stretch now. Maybe your body is telling you to slow down. I can't wait for the arrival!