Gary and I got to see our little man today! It was so great! He has changed so much since I saw him last at our ultrasound at the end of August. Gary hadnt seen him since the end of July. He is definitely getting big and in position! The ultrasound tech was able to estimate that he is approximately 5lbs. 9oz...give or take 13 oz. Give or take 13oz., seems like a lot to me, but I have read in all my books that determining weight really is just a best guesstimate. Needless to say, I think he is probably pretty good size! I really cant wait to meet him and have him here. Each day is just one day closer. He wasnt very cooperative when it came to picture time. He had his arm across his face for the longest time and finally after 15 minutes of probing him and me rolling from side to side we were able to get a somewhat decent picture.
I have labeled it hoping it will help:
1 comment:
what a beautiful little boy!
Post a Comment