Laying in bed yesterday morning I could feel these pulses in my lower abdomen. They felt like these consistent pulses-- too consistent to be kicks, too slow to be a heartbeat and to me seemed too fast to be hiccups (faster than I have ever hiccuped). Upon further research on the internet I have decided that they were indeed hiccups! So crazy! I think I had felt pulses like this before, but never really thought about what it actually was. Now I know and I LOVE it! Such a fun feeling!
Last night I was telling Gary about it and it was like our little guy wanted to show off b/c not 5 minutes later-- he was hiccuping again. I was laying on the couch this time, so Gary was able to feel and we were both able to watch my stomach move with each hiccup. Too cute! I love this little guy more than words could express already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment