Saturday, November 7, 2009

6 Years of Wedded Bliss!

Today Gary and I celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary!! It has been a wonderful 6 years and hard to believe when we get to year 7 we will be celebrating it with our baby boy! I love thinking like that!!
A few pictures to remember the day...
Those are the only non-professional pictures I can find online, but here is a link to our wedding slideshow...
http://www.troyphotography.com/2003/slides/110703/110703.html

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Happy Anniversary... I love seeing wedding pics.. you are beautiful.

SMCannnon said...

I started following your Years in the Making blog a few days ago and read every post. Finally, I saw that you had this new page and that you are pregnant. I am very excited for you. My hubby and I have been trying to 2 years and just started seeing the Reprod. Endocrin. this week. Besides endometriosis, I just found out from my HSG that I have uterine polyps, so another test next week and then hopefully we will know where to go. This blog gives me hope. I read your previous blog and cried through part of it and now I read this and cry becuase I know the excitement you must feel. So thanks for doing this, I know it is like therapy for you, but it gives me and other women like me hope that we will to be able to hear a heartbeat and feel the kicks of our own babies!