Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nursery- Done!

Our nursery is finally done...at least for this very moment. I might add a thing or two, but with the holidays upon us, I think this is as good as it is going to get!  I am happy with it.  I love our furniture and bedding--so everything else has just seemed to fall into place! Hope our little man loves it!



View from the bedroom door


Close up of the crib and bedding


Dresser/Changer and handpainted pictures


Close up of pictures- Gary drew and painted the animals- I did the center one (not overly thrilled with it-- might re-do in the future)




Rocker and bookcase


Liam's well stocked closet!

Well, as of today... only 22 days to go! The countdown has really begun.  I think once we get below 20 days...I am really going to start to get nervous/excited!! Knowing that it could happen at any time is just so surreal! 

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Gorgeous... and he will love it bc his mommy and daddy did it... can't wait to see pics of that little man in 22 days or less (and hopefully not more)... yeah... exciting and I love his name by the way.

Marie said...

Mich, Can you tell I am off work today? Plus, I'm reading newest blog to oldest. What an artist Gary is, it looks great. Love the color of the room since green is my favorite color. Everything looks great. Love, Aunt Marie