First on my "agenda" for yesterday was our "photo shoot." My dear friend R was in town for my baby shower and she has this amazing camera. So I thought it would be great if she could take a few "maternity" photos for us. Despite Gary being in pain from his knee surgery, we were able to get a few great pics. Here are some of my favorite:

So fun! I just really wanted to mark our pregnancy with some pictures of us. It had been over 7 years since we have had photos of us-- if you don't count our wedding day.
Next for the day was my baby shower! I was so looking forward to this. Two great friends- D and J hosted the shower for me and all my friends and Gary's family were there. It was so nice! I got some wonderful and thoughtful gifts!
Me with my shower hostesses with the mostest- J and D
Yummy and Adorable Cake
Me with my Mother in Law and Gary's Grandmother
Me with my nieces G and I
It was such a wonderful day and it really reminded me of how lucky I am and how loved we are! I wish reminders were not needed, but sometimes they are and yesterday really was a great one! I know that our little guy will come into this world with family and friends that are just ready to share so much love with him. Makes the anticipation of his arrival even more exciting!

1 comment:
Hey Michelle, I never posted a comment before but I wanted to let you know how I truly enjoyed reading your blog and following with wonderful milestone. Liam is going to have a computer savvy Mom. You look so great and you and Gary look very happy. I can't wait to meet your little guy. Love Aunt Donna
Post a Comment